Read This Before Adding Any Information (Bold = important rule/very strict rule):
1. Look at the sub-pages below, and there you'll see what you should add.
2. If you find text that is incorrect, you may correct it anytime you like.
3. Use at least one of these:
An emulator with GameShark codes (Debug Menu code too and other ones if you can find them)
Cheat Engine is allowed
Nintendo 64 (with GameShark) if you so prefer
For emulators, the graphics plug-in doesn't matter; only if you can get it to load what you want to see. For issues with plugins, there is a subpage for that (because we want to preserve that too).
4. The images should be like they appear in the sub-pages below. Do not reupload them with the "correct" resolution, because it just ruins this coverage.
5. Because of the strict image guidelines at The Cutting Room Floor, do not upload any of the images found here to that site. Most of the textures and audio are notable exceptions, however.
6. The following tracks are used:
DERBY: pretty much everything with exceptions
Coventry Cove: AI stuff
Airport: any Beetle Battle stuff like ladybugs and powerups
Other tracks: if something doesn't work on the three tracks above and only works on at least one other track
You may take a photo of something in just about any track, but if possible to do in DERBY or Coventry Cove, VanaSWE will replace the photo later on.
I (VanaSWE) started investigating this game on May 18, 2012 (those back in 2011 were just "visits") for unused content and other stuff, and since then, I have found a lot. However, in fear that the people at The Cutting Room Floor (I have an account there as well) will reject all my findings, all work will be published here. The stuff I publish at The Cutting Room Floor are just additional information about some parts of the game that's already covered here.